Pages

The P.A.I.N. Award

  P.A.I.N. Foundation created the P.A.I.N. Award to be presented at various film festivals for The Best Domestic Violence Awareness Short Film.  The first recipient of the award was for the awareness short about the abuse of a little girl by her dad “Frayed”.  The award was presented at the 2009 Bare Bones Film Festival in Muskogee, Oklahoma.  There have been five recipients of the award. At the 2011 Bare Bones Film Festival a new catagory was added, . "Telling Amy’s Story” won the P.A.I.N. Award on April 27, 2011 for Best Film Documentary and has received national recognition.  Best Short Film was presented to "Tell Me You Love Me" It is the desire of P.A.I.N. to present the P.A.I.N. Award at all National and International Film Festivals.  


No comments:

Post a Comment